Monday, July 19, 2010

KidsClick: On Holiday



This is my kidsClick entry for "on holiday". I took it on Kirra Beach at the Gold Coast. I wrote "Australia" in the sand and then took pictures of it. I think this one turned out the best.

This one is on a different angle. I like the other angle better.

This one is a picture of a volcano I drew in the sand. I like it but it's hard to tell what it is.


This is a picture of my new beach towel. i got it at Movieworld.

It was a really cool holiday we had lots of fun. I will put up some more photos later.
from Joshua


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dash

    Great post. I loved the photo that you took of the word Australia on the beach. It was sad that we couldn't catch up when you came done under. I hope you had a great time.

    Have a great day,
    Big Al

    ReplyDelete